We are excited to offer a new dry eye treatment that will also rejuvenate, redefine, and replenish your skin.
Morpheus8 is a safe and effective minimally invasive modular RF fractional solution that delivers exceptional skin, tissue and collagen remodeling to improve skin appearance and reduce irregularities.
- Morpheus8 delivers the deepest fractional treatments available, penetrating subdermal tissue
- Able to be used safely on small treatment areas such as around the eyes, face, chin, and neck
- Safe on skin types up to and including VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
As we age, the collagen and elastin underneath your eyes can become weak, which can cause sagging or puffiness. Unfortunately, this can mean under-eye bags. In the past, the only option that could treat under-eye bags was surgery, but Morpheus8 offers a new way to relieve the negative effects of aging and genetics in this area.
This treatment option can tighten the skin under your eyes, helping to lift it and reduce bags. It can also make the skin in this area a bit thicker, which reduces puffiness and dark circles.
Forma uses radiofrequency energy with a thermal temperature sensor (meaning that it is non-invasive) to heat skin in real-time to treat and improve skin and tissue to a more youthful appearance.
- Effective dry eye treatment if your dry eye is caused by Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD)
- Addresses signs of aging (wrinkles, fine lines, loose skin around eyes)
Information on this page has been derived from https://inmodemd.com/