Upneeq is the only FDA-approved once-daily prescription eyedrop for acquired ptosis (low-lying lids) that lifts your upper eyelids to open your eyes
What can Upneeq do for you?
Lifts eyelid(s) quickly
- Most patients in clinical trials had a lift in their eyelids in as little as 2 hours
- 84% of patients had some form of improvement
- 74% of patients had more than a 50% improvement
- In one study, some patients saw a lift in their eyelids as fast as 5 minutes after the first dose
Significantly improves upper field of vision
- In clinical trials, Upneeq helped patients with acquired ptosis see more—on the first day of treatment!
- 87.8% of patients had some form of improvement
- 40.8% of patients had at least a 50% improvement on Day 14 (2 hours after applying Upneeq)
Upneeq is also safe and well-tolerated
- In clinical trials, Upneeq was proven to be safe and effective when used as directed
- Common side effects (seen in 1-5% of patients) included eye inflammation, eye redness, dry eye, blurred vision, instillation site pain, eye irritation, and headache